Pureology Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Review

My stylist told me to try to Pureology moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for my hair dyed. I color my hair was burgundy. To be fair to all my life, I felt brave that day and wanted to try something different. I wanted to be different. I wanted a new image. My hair color turned out pretty well, but my hair is dry and unhealthy.

I was a little hesitant to buy the product because the price is too high. I've never been much for a shampoo and conditioner. But since I had a bad hair day every day, I decided to try it. I was happy, although I think my stylist. The product offers good value, having worked on me.

The first time I tried, I noticed great improvements in her hair. I noticed that the color of my hair became more vibrant. I also noticed that my hair became really soft and shiny. I do not believe it at first. When my boyfriend saw, I became an instant product. Never use any other shampoo and conditioner.

It is so expensive because the price I am very happy with my hair. I love the way my hair feels in my hands when I touch it. Another thing I love about him is the scent. It smells so good you do not need to wear perfume for the day. Even during the lunch hour, when I met my boyfriend once, he could still smell the heavenly fragrance.