Redken All - Soft Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Since I'm a guy, do not usually buy expensive shampoo and conditioner. However, I have hair that gets very dry and one day I asked my girlfriend if there is something easy I could do to make it soft and shiny. She gave me some ideas, but I was not really willing to buy anything, so I just kind of changed the subject and went on to something else. I kind of forgot about it.

A few months later, she gave me some Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner for Christmas. I tried it seriously and was surprised how good it is! First, it feels good to use. It is very soft and very gentle on the scalp. On top of that makes your hair incredibly soft, much more than what I thought was possible. I kind of thought I had the hair you were born, but I was very wrong.

I have been using Redken All Soft for five months and I do not think we ever going to buy a different brand for the rest of my life. Frankly, I do not see why I would. I do not think there's another thing to do shampoo my hair as smooth as it does.

As a result, the shampoo and conditioner is not exactly cheap. Honestly I do not care because it's worth every penny. I never tried it if my girlfriend had given me as a gift, but now that I've tried, I will never return.