on Sunday, October 23, 2011
Hair coloring can be done to achieve a temporary effect, or a more permanent basis. There are colors of hair after a shampoo wash, after several shampoos, and those that are supposedly permanent. Hair coloring is very fashionable these days. You can see people of all ages will color the hair. People are experimenting with all kinds of fashionable colors. Hair dyes have been in use since ancient times. The ancient Greeks used the color or lighten your hair, who identified themselves with honor and courage. There are many hair coloring products on the market. They are not permanent and temporary colors. A patch test must be conducted before using any coloring product to see if the person is allergic to the color or not.
Shampoo is essential for all routine hair care, regardless of hair type or texture. You should shampoo frequently enough to keep your hair clean and comfortable, looking for the scalp. Those with oily hair, daily exercise, or live or work in dirty environments may need to shampoo every day, while others need to shampoo less often. Twice a week is often enough if your job does not involve any physical activity. It is essential to protect the hair from the damaging effects the sun drying. If you swim, be sure to wash your hair quickly removing chlorine and other chemicals or salt water, all of which can result in drying. If you have oily hair, wash frequently have to say two or three times a week. This is especially necessary if the environment in which work is dirty. Oily hair use some mild shampoo. Be careful when using shampoo.
Types of Hair Color:
Hair coloring tips:
1. Wet your hair with bottled spring water before entering a swimming pool chlorine, it will dilute the harsh chemicals.
2. Color of hair on the hair ends fade more quickly, since they are porous and have no color. Therefore applying the hair color is a dark level at the ends, without adding the developer.
3. Be careful with the sun. Please, use hats, scarves or products with sunscreens to help protect against fading and the drying effects of sun.
4. Use color conditioners improves color emerges to help blend root areas.
5. Do not brush hair when wet. Comb with a wide tooth comb, working tangles when moving from the ends toward the scalp.
6. Hair colors with blue base may give the hair a greenish yellow or gold, while those with violet base, gives more natural and better results.
7. If light-reddish blonde tones fade to orange, can use a little red-gold accent to give fashionable highlights.
8. Whenever the color of their hair, they are fully dry because color of damp and wet hair can be diluted later.
Perfect technique for washing hair
For the perfect washing technique, follow these steps:
1. Wet the hair thoroughly with hot water - as hot as you can tolerate.
2. Do not pour shampoo on your head. Pour into your hands, then work through his hair.
3. Apply the shampoo to the top of the head and use your fingers to massage your scalp.
4. If oily hair is a problem, use a deep cleansing shampoo like Clairol Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo.
5. Depending on your hair thickness and length, you may need to repeat the previous three steps for the rest of your hair.
6. Do not pile your hair on top of the head, this will only create nodes.
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 3:09 PM and is filed under The shampoo and hair coloring. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.